查看: 3167|回复: 4

[已解决] 求助:安装Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011后出现的问题

[复制链接]

发表于 2011-2-27 22:53:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
安装Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011后,打开先后出现如附件图两个对话框,请问高手是什么原因?现在刚学,实在很着急。感谢各位帮忙指教!
Snap1.jpg
Snap2.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-27 23:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
这个错误还是第一次看到,怀疑你安装的过程中干别的事情,导致有些文件复制的时候没有成功,建议你还是卸载了重装一下试试吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-28 13:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
从Autodesk用户论坛上搜来的,希望有帮助:

I fixed this problem today on Revit MEP 2011.

googling suggests it is a problem with 32bit network deployments including material database.
my 64bit deployments have worked fine.

adui18res.dll was not there, but RevitMaterialUI.dll WAS.
notice that the errors report the former dll missing, and the latter "unable to load"
it seems that some files are missed from the deployment, and some are the wrong versions: the adui18res.dll is missing, and RevitMaterialUI.dll is mistakenly the 64bit version instead, i'm guessing.

i uninstalled Revit MEP, and re-installed from dvd, this did not fix the problem.

i searched the Revit MEP Suite dvd for the two .dll files in question, and found adui18res.dll in "E:\RevitSetup\RevitMEP\x86.cab" (replace E: with your dvd drive letter)
RevitMaterialUI.dll is not there, but another named AIRLookToolkit_RevitMaterialUI.dll in the same cab file.

i extracted the files,renamed AIRLookToolkit_RevitMaterialUI.dll, removing the prefix upto and including the underscore, then copied the files into "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit MEP 2011\Program", overwriting the existing file.  

this fixed the issue for me.
i dont know if further issues will be encountered, as i read somewhere that there are a number of files missing from the x86 (32bit) deployments, associated with the material library.

hope this helps

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-11 10:46:37 | 显示全部楼层
我的2011 REVIT MEP也是这问题  等待高手啊
我是离线安装的 可是安装过程中听是ContentALL里的三个文件找不到 未安装成功 我跳过了
可是我都有下这三文件的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-9 22:05:37 | 显示全部楼层